Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mission Impossibly Successful!

I think our project went really well. Especially after we all reached a consensus on what our project should be narrowed down too. I would like to think I played a part like everyone else by suggesting certain topics for our game & bringing what I hope to be a helpful positive attitude to the group. I feel we had the best reaction to our game in the sense where everyone was wanting to say something. True it was the usual suspects who spoke, but others kind of came out of their cocoon because they knew the material and wanted candy. I felt like it went so well we could have easily done all of class time. I think for future reference that maybe mission impossible should almost be combined with bond as a group topic. We all found it to be a little hard to watch. Boring almost because we've seen things like this done before only more amped up.

No comments:

Post a Comment