Friday, September 20, 2013

Superhero!

Superhero's to me have always been Spiderman, Batman, Superman etc.... The thing with them is, they live in crime stricken cities.  They fight the bad guys and they have a plethora of them.  Captain planet from the 90's fought for the planet's Eco-system and it's future for generations to come.

My superhero would....well I don't know what he would do.  The Charismatic Crusader has fellow citizens of  Boom City raving about his adventures.  Men want to be him & ladies swoon and faint at the mere mention of him.  He fights cry with a wink and a gun.....finger gun that is.  He schmoozes with evil doers until they are compelled to become a model citizen.  He'll give you a pep talk, flash his pearly whites and says his infamous phrase "I don't need luck for my charms."

No comments:

Post a Comment